REQUEST TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST
Exhibit spaces are SOLD OUT at this time but use this registration to request to be placed on the waiting list for an exhibit space. When completing the registration, simply enter the non-existent space #50 as your space preference to be placed on the waiting list. Should a space become available, you will be contacted.
NOTE: If you do not want exhibit space, but you do want to attend to network at the Hyatt and/or access the conference sessions on Friday and Saturday, click HERE instead to request a Business Representative badge ($450 per person). If you pay for a Business Representative badge and are also on the waiting list for an exhibit space and a space becomes available, you will only owe the difference between the two.
Instructions On Completing A Space Request...
IMPORTANT: The email inserted above should be for the "Main Contact" who is your BILLING CONTACT, the person who is handling the arrangements and coordinating payment. There will be a separate area on the next page to list those who actually will be attending.
PLEASE READ AND PRINT FOR YOUR RECORDS
View the exhibit layout by clicking on the link at the end of this page and print it before clicking NEXT.
Exhibitors will be showcasing their products and services on Thursday, June 8 and Friday, June 9, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Savannah, GA to an estimated audience of about 800+ Georgia school board members, superintendents and other education officials.
School board members, superintendents and others will be attending pre-conference training sessions on Wednesday and Thursday, June 7-8, 2017. The actual 2017 GSBA Summer Conference & Delegate Assembly is on Friday and Saturday, June 9-10, 2017.
Note: Conference attendees (school board members, superintendents, etc.) register to attend a Wednesday/Thursday training session AND/OR the Friday and Saturday conference. Therefore, some attendees will be there for both days of exhibits, while other attendees may only be there only Thursday or Friday.
- Exhibit Fee: $750 - Read what this includes below. You are NOT invoiced until your space is assigned. When your space is assigned, you will receive an invoice by email to the Main Contact with your assigned space number.
- Exhibit Hours: Thursday, June 8, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and continuing Friday, June 9, 2015, 7:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
NOTE: Friday lunch dessert will be stationed in the exhibit area.
Set-up Time is flexible for Early Birds and Late Arrivals: Wednesday, June 7, 2017, anytime after 1 p.m. through Thursday, June 8, 2017, until 9:30 a.m. Exhibitors must be set up by 9:30 a.m., Thursday, June 8.
Dismantle - On Friday, June 9, 2017, exhibitors should stay for the dessert reception in the exhibit area for conference attendees and exhibitors. Please vacate exhibit spaces by 2:30 p.m. at the latest. The exhibit services company will further dismantle the exhibit area starting around 2:30 p.m.
What Your Exhibit Fee Includes:
- Area = Tabletop Exhibit Space: Modest carpeted floor space, approximately 8' X 4', plus or minus, depending on the area in the designated halls and traffic patterns of passageways of the Savannah Hyatt. You can create inviting, spacious space without crowding your neighbor. Large displays used in booths are not suited for this space. We will try to have an exhibitor lounge in case your team wants to split coverage of the exhibit floor.
- Standard Furniture = Rectangle or Round Table Packages: Choose ONE OF THESE OPTIONS on your registration form at no extra charge - one 6'x24"x29" rectangular black draped table, 2 regular chairs, waste basket OR one 30"x29" round draped table, two regular chairs, wastebasket. Non-standard furniture is available at additional cost. Select all furniture on your registration to avoid additional or higher fees on-site.
- Complimentary Lunch Provided By Ticket Only: One Thursday lunch ticket and One Friday lunch ticket PER EXHIBIT SPACE are included in the envelope you will receive with your badges. Additional lunches may be purchased for $40 in advance on your registration. There are other lunch options inside the hotel and also in walking distance outside of the hotel.
- Badges: Badges will be issued to those named on your registration form. Important: Everyone must wear a conference badge. Wearing a badge gives you access to network with our attendees in the hotel, access to the exhibit areas and all Friday and Saturday conference sessions. Badges must be visibly worn at all times.
Please note: Only sponsors for the Thursday workshops are permitted to attend the corresponding Thursday workshop session.
Two (2) badges are given to exhibitors who are not members of the GSBA Associate Program.
Four (4) badges are given to exhibitors who are GSBA Associates.
- Amenities: Free Wi-Fi; Listing in the printed program;
What Your Exhibit Fee DOES NOT Include:
- Electricity - Order electricity for $50, if desired, when you complete your GSBA registration form. Please note: Higher fees may be charged for late orders. Decide this at registration please, not when you get there.
- Admittance to any of the sessions on Thursday. Only Thursday workshop break sponsors are permitted to attend the corresponding Thursday workshop session.
- Additional Lunch Tickets for Thursday or Friday - $40 each (These must be ordered in advance on your registration.)
- Non-standard Furniture: Your furniture needs must be on your registration. "Standard furniture options" are at $0 cost with your registration. Our exhibit services provider is happy to provide non-standard furniture items at an additional cost at the time of your registration on your registration form. Late orders may incur an even higher charge at the discretion of HostSouth, the exhibit services supplier.
- Banner Kit - There are no side dividers or pipe and drape backdrops. You may order a banner kit consisting of 2 vertical poles and 1 horizontal poles on which your banner will be hung by the exhibit services company at a height of up to 8 feet.
- Additional Badges for Exhibitors - $25 each. GSBA FY2017 Associates receive up to four (4) badges at no additional charge.
AFTER your registration has been processed and your space has been assigned, the person who is the BILLING CONTACT will then be EMAILED your SPACE NUMBER on an INVOICE. There will be the option to pay ONLINE by VISA or MC credit card or indicate payment by check. We do not accept AMEX.
All checks should be submitted to:
Georgia School Boards Association
Summer Conference Exhibits
5120 Sugarloaf Pkwy.
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Thank you for considering registering for exhibit space at the GSBA Summer Conference. For information on opportunities to sponsor a conference program element, please contact Pam Harrison directly, 770-962-6855. For a list of items available for sponsorship, email email@example.com.
The hotel blocks at area hotels are not open at this time. Be alert to emails announcing when they will open.
Host Hotel - Hyatt Regency Savannah - https://savannah.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
Overflow hotels - To Be Announced
GSBA Conference Website - http://gsba.com/board-development/conferences/