PLEASE READ AND PRINT ALL INFORMATION FOR YOUR RECORDSPrint the 2016 floor plan at the bottom of the page now.
Please share the important information with ALL staff who will be in attendance at the exhibit show.
Welcome! The Georgia School Boards Association (GSBA) and Georgia School Superintendents Association (GSSA) Annual Conference is the premier education conference in Georgia held at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel in Atlanta, 2450 Galleria Parkway (off Cobb Parkway), Atlanta, Georgia 30339, adjacent to the Cobb Galleria.
We invite you to showcase your solutions - products and services - that can help school boards and superintendents make wise financial choices, improve student achievement and safety, and address current issues with short and long-term goals. If you want school boards, superintendents and other administrators to consider the solutions you provide, you have come to the right place.
Register Early - Please Register By November 4, 2016 to ensure you are listed in the exhibitor booklet.
Attendance for this conference over the past four years has been between 800-1000 attendees. Last year, 150 of the 180 school boards were represented at this conference. The majority of those attendees are school board members. Last year about 130 superintendents attended and about 40 other administrators from the local school districts including CFOs, Asst. or Deputy Superintendents and Associate Superintendents. Officials from state agencies/organizations and local school board attorneys made up the balance.
Lists of registrants will be provided two times with paid exhibitor registrations during weeks beginning November 7 and November 21, 2016. The list will include registrants' names, title and school district/organization. We regret we do not have permission to provide email and mailing addresses. You may personally obtain more contact information from individuals at the conference or through your online research.
Exhibit Move In: As early as November, Wednesday, after 3 p.m. and no later than December 1, Thursday, 9:30 a.m.
Exhibit Show Hours: December 1, Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and December 2, Friday, 7 a.m. – approximately 2:30 p.m.
Exhibitors May Breakdown: December 2, Friday, 2:30 p.m., at the end of the afternoon break
Freeman Exhibit Services Breakdown: December 2, Friday 2:30 p.m. – until
NOTE: An invoice will be emailed to the main registration contact immediately when your space is assigned by GSBA not when you first register your request here. Please enter the email address of the designated main contact in the area above to start the exhibit space request process. All subsequent registration information from GSBA will flow the email address designated as the main contact. Please share all exhibit show information with your company’s on-site exhibit staff.
Exhibit Diagram - Click On and Print the Attached Document At The Bottom Of This Page To Help You Identify up to 3 Space Preferences.
GSBA will assign the exhibit spaces.There are five (5) types of exhibit spaces. The exhibit spaces are in the Garden Court.
The 8'x8' and 8x10' booths and tabletop spaces are in the Garden Court. Please express your booth preferences when you complete the exhibitor request form.
If you want to be near business partners, please specify that in the comments section on the exhibit registration form. If you have special needs or requests, please describe them on the exhibit request form or in an email to email@example.com.
Choose the size space that fits your needs and your display.
Booths (includes electricity):
8' x 8' - $900
8' x 10' (shown in gray on the floor plan) - $900
Tabletop Spaces (includes electricity):
Garden Court - $650
What Your Exhibit Fee Includes (note the differences between booths and tabletops)
- Booth Exhibitors: Each booth exhibit registration includes a 6' table, 2 chairs, trash can, identification sign, three exhibitor badges plus one "exhibitor" ribbon for one person at a time to be admitted into sessions, ONE (1) Thursday lunch ticket and ONE (1) Friday lunch ticket. Inform Freeman Exhibit Services if you want additional or non-standard furniture. Purchase additional lunch tickets with your conference registration or by 9:30 a.m. on-site at the Conference Registration Desk.
- Tabletop Exhibitors: Limited Number! Each tabletop exhibit registration includes a 6' table, 2 chairs, trash can, identification sign two "exhibit area only" badges and ONE (1) Thursday lunch ticket and and ONE (1) Friday Awards Luncheon ticket. Purchase additional lunch tickets with your conference registration or by 9:30 a.m. on-site at the Conference Registration Desk.
- Exhibit pricing includes electricity.
- Inform Freeman Exhibit Services if you want additional or non-standard furniture.
- The exhibit area is already carpeted. However, additional carpet can be obtained from Freeman Exhibit Services.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the exhibit area.
- Thursday workshop sessions are not open to exhibitors and business representatives except by separate registration or as a sponsor of that workshop.
- At the Thursday Boxed Lunch Pick Up and Friday Awards Luncheon - You Must Show Your Lunch Ticket.
- One person from each exhibit is welcome to attend the Friday general sessions in the Grand Ballroom.
- Open to everyone: Breakout sessions. See the conference program booklet for locations and times.
- Open to everyone: Voluntary Time of Inspiration from 7 a.m. - 7:45 a.m., Friday morning, in Highlands Ballroom on the lobby level.
- Additional badges are available at an extra charge:
- Exhibit area only badge is $25
- Full conference badge (same as a Business Representative registration) is $450.
- Listing in the Exhibit Booklet with short description and contact info.
- Listing on the GSBA Website as an Exhibitor.
- Electronic and print advertising can be arranged separately.Contact Pam Harrison, firstname.lastname@example.org, for sponsorship and advertising options.
IF the Renaissance Waverly Hotel is sold out, check out the overflow hotels on our website. Please let them know you are attending the GSBA/GSSA conference. You may check back later with the Waverly as rooms may become available.
Points To Consider
Freeman Exhibit Services will contact you about any needs you may have such as shipping, furniture rental, and optional additional services. A representative will be onsite; however, it is very important to plan ahead and coordinate your order in advance.
We will make every effort to get your listing in the exhibitor conference booklet.
Exhibit cancellations must be received in writing by November 4, 2016, 5 p.m., to receive a refund minus a $50 administrative fee. Refunds will not be given after November 4, 2016.
General Questions: Contact Pam Harrison at email@example.com, 770.962.6855
Payment and invoice Questions: Email Debbie Tweedell at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The main contact will be sent an invoice by email when your space is assigned by GSBA. For those who need a W-9, email email@example.com